SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
SurveyMonkey is looking for an exceptional and passionate Program Manager with experience working in both large and small scale companies in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with teams including IT operations, Business Applications, Business Processes, Strategy, Accounting, Finance, and Engineering. You have solid communication skills, be empathetic while balancing being a task-master with driving consensus. Must be action oriented, capable of working on concurrent complex projects, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional teams and business audiences. This position requires a technology background, experience with project management methodology, possess excellent communication skills, and experience in working with executive leadership teams.
- Lead IT project delivery by ensuring the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria
- Collaborate effectively with business and delivery partners to define requirements and success criteria
- Build commitment with delivery teams and business partners to effectively
- Build in mitigation plans anticipating dependencies and risks, actively replan with business and delivery teams, and reset expectations throughout delivery
- Negotiate contending requirements across business owners and establish project direction with business leaders, delivery leads, and executive team
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation process including progress tracking, metrics, change control, testing, and release
- Create and present crisp and complete status reports to support project/program steering, key stakeholders, and to executive team
- Exhibit critical thinking by seeing outcomes and providing direction when there are multiple stakeholders and solutions
- Demonstrate consultative skills in solving problems; Creative problem solver with an ability to identify issues and resolution
- Lead quarterly planning, execution, and delivery of cross-functional initiatives; working with multiple delivery teams
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, autonomy, innovation, and learning
- Comfortable with balancing the tactical and strategic
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Drive on-going process improvements to optimize execution and efficiency
- Mentor others in best practices for planning and execution; maintain high standards of communication and consistency
- 7+ years of technical project management experience of large scale cross-functional programs for SaaS based products with at least 5 years dedicated to running enterprise level software application deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee and XF team meetings to deliver technical solutions while mitigating and removing obstacles
- Self-directed, detail oriented problem solver; will own issues until resolved
- Ability to define and refine the process while keeping things light and adaptable
- Persistent and unshakeable in driving long term impact while capable of quickly shifting gears and changing immediate strategies or tactics to reach big picture goals
- Proactively adapt to evolving business needs and guide others through change
- Advanced understanding of software development lifecycle; with ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to translate business objectives into supporting system requirements
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Proficiency in planning and reporting tools: Atlassian (jira, portfolio align); Trello; Smartsheets, Tableau
- Exceptional understanding of Network and Service performance and availability; previous experience supporting Engineering Infrastructure, Data Warehouse, ISO, SOX, HIPPA initiatives
- AGILE Scrum certification
- Vendor management
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.